Since 1994, I’ve been helping veterinarians attract ideal new clients, provide additional and more timely care to patients and manage marketing their practices more effectively. I’ve worked primarily with small animal practices and with several mixed practices, specialists and a county veterinary medical association.
After many years as a generalist, my primary business focus since 2012 has been on veterinary services marketing, including analysis, planning, execution and ongoing management of practice marketing programs. Among the ways I may be able to help your practice:
- Client and staff diagnostic surveys to discover what these key stakeholders really think and feel about your practice, with recommendations on how to respond
- Marketing plan development and execution to make sure you’re moving toward your personal and professional goals by the most direct paths possible
- Custom website creation to get your practice noticed by online shoppers and provide resources your clients need to understand and make the most of your services
- Website redesigns and content upgrades to make your most valuable online asset resonate more deeply with your ideal clients and improve search results
- Social media and online reputation management to build your community in ways that maximize your return on investment and minimize the damage done by those frustrating negative reviews
- Logo, stationery and exterior sign designs to create an appealing visual identity for your practice
- Practice brochures, flyers and client handouts to extend the reach of your information and education beyond the exam room
- Custom staff training slide decks, handouts, worksheets, email courses and coaching to give you the resources you need in-house to implement profitable initiatives like referral programs and forward-booking
If you are a practice owner or manager interested in improving the quality and effectiveness of your practice marketing strategies, please contact me to arrange a brief review of your website and Facebook page followed by a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone consultation.
What My Clients Say
Kerry is very easy (and fun!) to work with. She has multiple wonderful ideas, produces high-quality writing and design work and gives sound, objective advice based on solid marketing background and experience. She is VERY knowledgeable in both marketing and small-animal practice and after working with me since 2009 knows exactly what I want and need with minimal direction or supervision required. I highly recommend her services to any practice owner looking to outsource any—or as I’ve done, just about ALL—practice marketing to a reputable, seasoned pro.
Timea H. Brady, DVM
Owner, Brownsburg Animal Clinic
When we opened our new practice, one of the smartest things we did was buy a logo from Kerry Nesbit’s VeterinaryLogos.com. Having an eye-catching logo to use in all our advertising really helped us establish our name around town, and now, six years later, we still use it everywhere.
Hospital Manager, WEA Animal Hospital
I started work with Kerry Nesbit, developing a new logo for our veterinary hospital, and within a few weeks we had new stationery, business cards, shipping labels, prescription labels, rubber stamps and a new pole sign. Her prompt responsiveness was exceptional. We are delighted with the end results and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone wanting to update their image. On a personal note, she was fun to communicate back and forth with as well. Bottom line, she’s the BEST!
Former Director, Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital
La Crescenta, California
We are extremely pleased with our new logos. Quality and professionalism at a very reasonable price. Great turnaround time and excellent service.
Muskego and Wind Lake Animal Hospitals
It is a pleasure to do business with Kerry Nesbit. She is knowledgeable, efficient and experienced, and we highly recommend her to any veterinary hospital needing a logo and marketing materials.
Marcella W. Bonner DVM, MS
Diamond Veterinary Hospital
I was very pleased with the work done for me. The quality of the finished product was excellent and the service I received was equally good. I would highly recommend Kerry Nesbit.
Scott Murphy, DVM, Dip ACVS
Twin Cities Veterinary Surgery