Hello. I’m Kerry Nesbit. Since 1994, I’ve been helping veterinarians attract new clients, provide additional and more timely care to patients and manage marketing their practices more effectively. I’ve worked primarily with small animal practices and with several mixed practices, specialists and a county veterinary medical association.
Among the ways I can help your practice:
- Practice marketing plan development and execution to make sure you’re moving toward your goals by the most direct paths possible
- Custom web site creation to get your practice noticed by online shoppers and provide resources your clients need to understand and make the most of your services
- Web site redesigns and content upgrades to resonate more deeply with your ideal clients and improve search results
- Social media and online reputation management to build your community and respond to reviews
- Logo, stationery and exterior sign designs to create an appealing visual identity for your practice
- Practice brochures, flyers and client handouts to extend the reach of your information and education beyond the exam room
- Custom staff training slide decks, handouts, worksheets, email courses and coaching to help implement profitable new initiatives like forward-booking and pet health insurance promotion
- Client and staff surveys to tell you what these key stakeholders really think and feel about your practice, with recommendations on how to respond
We are extremely pleased with our new logos. Quality and professionalism at a very reasonable price. Great turnaround time and excellent service.
Muskego Animal Hospital
It is a pleasure to do business with Kerry Nesbit. She is knowledgeable, efficient and experienced, and we highly recommend her to any veterinary hospital needing a logo and marketing materials.
Marcella W. Bonner DVM, MS
Diamond Veterinary Hospital
I was very pleased with the work done for me. The quality of the finished product was excellent and the service I received was equally good. I would highly recommend Kerry Nesbit.
Scott Murphy, DVM, Dip ACVS
Twin Cities Veterinary Surgery
If you are a practice owner or manager interested in leveling up your practice marketing strategies, please contact me to arrange a brief review of your web site and Facebook page followed by a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone consultation.